Joshua Ranney – President
Class of 2019
Hometown: Wheatfield, NY
Major(s): Political Science & Journalism
Fun Fact: I fly planes
Wednesday: 10:00-12:00, 2:00-5:00
- Shall be the official representative and spokesperson of the Association
- Shall be the Chief Executive Officer of the Association, working through appropriate legislation
- Shall attend all representative meetings and present a report
- Attend specified administrative meetings, organize meetings to meet with Executive Department chairpersons.
Katherine Grabowski – Vice-President
Class of 2018
Hometown: Baldwinsville, NY
Major(s): Early Childhood / Childhood
Fun Fact: I am obsessed with Game of Thrones and cried when Jon Snow died
- Shall assist the President in the performance of their duties
- Shall be Chairperson of the Committee of Presidents, and the Spring and Fall Summit
- Maintain constant contact with all recognized groups
- Shall meet with all groups newly recognized by the Student Association
- Shall be in charge of collecting Signature Cards and Event Worksheets from all recognized groups.
- Have the authority to immediately freeze a group's privileges, not to exceed two weeks.
Rachel Ando – Student Comptroller
Class of 2017
Hometown: Livonia, NY
Major(s): Business Administration - Finance
Fun Fact: I've never seen any Harry Potter movie
Monday: 11:00-12:00, 3:00-4:00
Thursday: 2:00-3:30, 4:30-5:00
- Shall Chair the Budget and Appropriations Committee meeting at least once every week
- Shall nominate and appoint members to the Budget and Appropriations Committee, with the approval of the Assembly.
- Shall prepare the Association Budget with the assistance of the Budget and Appropriations Committee to be submitted to the Assembly.
- Shall hold a preliminary budget hearings prior to the Association's General Assembly Budget meeting in the spring of each academic year.
Matthew Anderson – Chief of Staff
Class of 2019
Hometown: Niagara Falls, NY
Major(s): Business Administration - Management
Fun Fact: I plan to work for Walt Disney World
- Shall serve as the President's personal assistant
- Shall serve as the chair of the Executive Cabinet in the absence of the President
- Shall deliver the report of the President at the General Assembly in their absence
- Shall meet weekly with the President in order to discuss matters pertinent to the Executive Branch
- Shall complete any other necessary tasks as assigned by the President of the Association