President: Jason Burgos
- Class of 2016
- Email : email@example.com
- Majors : Business Administration - Finance,
- Computer Information Systems
Responsibilities of the President
- Official Representative and spokesperson of the Student Association
- Nominate and appoint student members to all bodies created within the college community, such as FSA Board of Directors, University Senate and affiliated committees, Student Association Executive Committee Chairpersons, etc.
- Chair of Interoffice Board Meetings of the Student Association
- Appoint students to cabinet positions each representing a specific group on campus that may not be represented already by the Association. Chair weekly Cabinet meetings.
- Is a delegate to the SUNY Student Assembly and attends two state-wide conferences with delegates from all SUNY schools
- Holds seat on: Fredonia College Council, President's Student Cabinet, University Senate, Academic Affairs Committee, and Student Affairs Committee.
Vice President: Mary Kay Taylor
- Class of 2018
- Email :firstname.lastname@example.org
- Major :
- Minor :
- Class of 2017
- Email : email@example.com
- Major : Business Administration - Finance
- Responsible for handling all of the finances of the Student Association
- Provide a financial position report to other members of the Student Association Executive Board and General Assembly
- Work with the Budget and Appropriations Committee to budget and allocate funding to Student Association organizations obtained from Student Activity fees paid by SUNY Fredonia students each academic year