The Rules Committee is responsible for the formulation and review of all proposed legislation including constitutions, charters, and acknowledgements. The Rules Committee is also responsible for the formulation and review of all proposed appointments, and Assembly Rules of Procedure. Items which are passed in the Rules Committee are brought to the General Assembly under the Consent Agenda, while items that fail in the Rules Committee are brought to the General Assembly under the report of the Speaker and require a 2/3 majority vote to succeed.
- Jefferson Dedrick- Assistant Speaker of the Assembly; Chair
- Erin Dorozynski- Senior Class Representative
- Kevin Traiman- Sophomore Class Representative
- Jason Burgos- Sophomore Class Representative
- James Hobbs- Freshmen Class Representative
- Connor Hoffman- Freshmen Class Representative
- William Sattelburg- Freshmen Class Representative