- Class of 2015
- Hometown: Roosevelt, Long Island
- Email: email@example.com
- Double Major in English and Social Work
- Multi-Minors in Leadership Studies, Public Health, African-American Studies, and Sociology
- Other Involvement: Amnesty International, Brother to Brother club, Black Student Union, Keeper of the Dream program, and Honors Program.
- Official representative and spokesperson of the Association
- Nominate and appoint student members to all bodies created within the college community, such as FSA Board of Directors, University Senate and affiliated committees, Student Association Executive Committee Chairpersons, etc.
- Chair of Interoffice Board Meetings of the Student Association
- Appoint students to cabinet positions each representing a specific group on campus that may not be represented already by the Association. Chair weekly Cabinet meetings.
- Is a delegate to the SUNY Student Assembly and attends two state-wide conferences with delegates from all SUNY schools.
- Holds a seat on: Fredonia College Council, President’s Student Cabinet, University Senate, Academic Affairs Committee, and Student Affairs Committee.